This is my interpretation of a classic style of Brazilian drink. Often these are blended, but variations appear here and there that are on the rocks like this one. I like to use Leblon cachaça at the bar because it’s a multi-distilled, and therefore lighter, product.
Batida Rose Print Me
- 2 oz/60 ml cachaça
- 1 oz/30 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz/30 ml pineapple juice
- .75 oz/22.5 ml real pomegranate grenadine
- .5 oz/15 ml 2:1 simple syrup
- Shake ingredients over cracked ice and strain into a large wine glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with 3 ounces soda or sparkling mineral water and garnish with a fresh pineapple spear.
Recipe printed courtesy of jeffreymorgenthaler.com